Thursday, March 14, 2013

Inspiration Boards

I have two favorite places to search for inspiration for future crafting projects. I can easily get distracted for a few hours searching through all the tutorials, patterns and ideas out there.

One addicting site is Pinterest, which has been a great source of many free patterns or ideas of patterns to make up myself. I wish I had time to try out all the things I've found! I'm always looking for something new for my crocheting, knitting or sewing boards.
 
 
The second place is Etsy. I love looking through other people's work and combining the things I see into something new. I just started creating treasury lists. I just get inspired by a color or a theme and a treasury list is a way to keep a collection of things together. Here are the lists I've posted so far.

































I try to only include things that I would use or love to have. So a lot of the items end up being crafting supplies, or crochet items. :)

If you like what you see, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest or on Etsy and get inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment