Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Leprechauns

A couple of weeks ago I had a sale in my shop for leprechaun hats. It is one of my favorite hats because it is adorable and so quick and easy to make. Last year I made one for Little Bub.


This year with the sale I made 4! One customer wanted a little bow tie to go with it. I love how it turned out! This picture from Cortney Rowley Photography is wonderful!


Since I made Little Bub a leprechaun hat last year, I wanted to make him something a little different for this year. I was inspired by the color block hat from Micah Makes. I followed the directions for her versatile earflap hat and then added a large, dark green shamrock to the front. It came out exactly like I pictured it.

 
I finished it just in time for Little Bub to wear for a few weeks. It's a little big and keeps slipping forward and covering his eyes, but he is too cute!

 
I'm not sure if I'll be making an Easter hat for him this year. I'm running out of time and I have no ideas. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment